XTAR D26 1100, the best budget dive light for recreational diving,
• Maximum Output 1100lm. Runtime 2 hours. Smooth Reflector Warm light
• Ultra-clear Tempered Glass Lens with Anti-reflective Coating
• Unique side switch (patented) and Power indication
• E ...
A good primary light for cave and wreck
• Great brightness, 2500 lumens output.
• Cree XHP50.2 LED, high CRI, color temperature 6000K (white).
• Four brightness levels - 2500/1400/700/30lm, meeting
different diving needs.
• Two-hour runtime, powered by 2x 26650 batteries in long
flashlight" and compact secondary/backup light for safety diving.
• Easy to carry, only 10.6cm length, 52g net weight
• Maximum 1000 lumens, 4 hours runtime
• Rotary switch & temperature control
• Cree XP-L/V6 LED, color temperature 7000K, beam throw 103m
• Three lighting ...